Following coverage of the “Perfect Man,” the “Perfect Woman,” and the “Perfect Car,” the New-York Tribune now presents us with the “Perfect Baby“: Harvey Washington Wiley, Jr., whose father is a chemist even more famous for being the father of the Pure Food and Drug Act of 1906.
ABOUT"Real-time history" blogging of 1913. Retropundit@Gmail.com.
- 53,248 hits
Most-read posts (last 2 days)
- GEORGE LUCAS TAKES ACID
- DEATH BY CORSET
- PROGRESS: The "Kinetophone" -- talking moving pictures are at last a reality
- CENTENARY: Sir Henry Bessemer
- THE SIMPLE LIFE: "When the farmer raised all his own food and the farmer's wife cooked it all."
- NECESSARY AND PROPER: Congress Won't Permit "Contortions" at Inaugural Ball
- SENSELESS TO ARREST PROSTITUTES, Cleveland police chief explains in speech