Following coverage of the “Perfect Man,” the “Perfect Woman,” and the “Perfect Car,” the New-York Tribune now presents us with the “Perfect Baby“: Harvey Washington Wiley, Jr., whose father is a chemist even more famous for being the father of the Pure Food and Drug Act of 1906.
ABOUT"Real-time history" blogging of 1913. Retropundit@Gmail.com.
- 52,972 hits
Most-read posts (last 2 days)
- CORNELL PROF: How Christianity Has Won Universal Victory
- MYSTERIOUS PINK-PAJAMA GIRLS ROCK HARVARD: Junior Harvard Man Receives Odd Visitors, and a Suspension
- "LAUGHABLE" TO BUILD A GREEK TEMPLE AS A MEMORIAL TO LINCOLN, says Senate aide -- why not an Egyptian pyramid?
- "PATENT APPLIED FOR": Last words of O. D. Comber, written on a miniature gas chamber of his own invention
- BAD NEWS FOR GENTLEMEN: Blonds Can't Live in City
- SENSELESS TO ARREST PROSTITUTES, Cleveland police chief explains in speech