Law enforcement in Wyoming are far ahead of authorities in Georgia in using dictagraphs hidden in jail cells to collect verbatim accounts of incriminating statements by murder suspects. James Murdock and Toni Aspoli have just been condemned to death based on such evidence.
ABOUT"Real-time history" blogging of 1913. Retropundit@Gmail.com.
- 52,975 hits
Most-read posts (last 2 days)
- CORNELL PROF: How Christianity Has Won Universal Victory
- MYSTERIOUS PINK-PAJAMA GIRLS ROCK HARVARD: Junior Harvard Man Receives Odd Visitors, and a Suspension
- "LAUGHABLE" TO BUILD A GREEK TEMPLE AS A MEMORIAL TO LINCOLN, says Senate aide -- why not an Egyptian pyramid?
- PROGRESS: The "Kinetophone" -- talking moving pictures are at last a reality
- "PATENT APPLIED FOR": Last words of O. D. Comber, written on a miniature gas chamber of his own invention
- BAD NEWS FOR GENTLEMEN: Blonds Can't Live in City
- SENSELESS TO ARREST PROSTITUTES, Cleveland police chief explains in speech