Reports the San Francisco Chronicle, on astonishing work by Professor Robert W. Wood of Johns Hopkins University, who has used “invisible ray photography” of what he calls “ultra violent” rays to deduce the presence of sulphur on the moon.
ABOUT"Real-time history" blogging of 1913. Retropundit@Gmail.com.
- 53,248 hits
Most-read posts (last 2 days)
- GEORGE LUCAS TAKES ACID
- DEATH BY CORSET
- PROGRESS: The "Kinetophone" -- talking moving pictures are at last a reality
- CENTENARY: Sir Henry Bessemer
- THE SIMPLE LIFE: "When the farmer raised all his own food and the farmer's wife cooked it all."
- NECESSARY AND PROPER: Congress Won't Permit "Contortions" at Inaugural Ball
- SENSELESS TO ARREST PROSTITUTES, Cleveland police chief explains in speech